Mar 25, 2017

1st Lieutenant

We officially have a 1st Lieutenant in this household! That's right y'all, the husband promoted to 1st Lieutenant last week and I couldn't be more proud! I know the guys don't think it's that big of a deal, but to me (and every other wife I know), it is! The husband didn't think it was necessary to have a promotion ceremony, but after insisting that he should, he was able to pull one together (yeah- I talked him into asking and he got put in charge of putting it together- whoops!). I think once it was over though, he was thankful I was so insistent.

Here are some pictures from the ceremony. I was so happy I was able to be there to watch the husband promote and also honored to be able to swap out his patches. As per the advice of the Major, I had to give his new patch a good thump, because you know, the new Velcro just doesn't stick as well... ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment