Oct 20, 2016

One Year

It occurred to me last week that my blog's one year anniversary was approaching (and has now passed), which also means the husband and I have been in Florida for a little over a year now. It's been a fun and exciting year, and so much has happened. I've had the opportunity to meet some pretty amazing women, and I am so lucky to have a group of ladies I can always count on. I've made some of the best friends here, and it's true what they say, those friends become your family. I can't imagine life without them, and definitely wouldn't have wanted to spend this year without them!

The husband has also accomplished so much this year and I couldn't be more proud of him! He's done exceptionally well with everything and I have no doubt he will continue to excel in this career path. I love listening to him talk about his pilot stuff (yeah, I said "pilot stuff"), even though occasionally my eyes glaze over (it's like a whole new language that I obviously don't understand). I love how excited he gets about it! I also love listening to him talk about it with my dad and grandad. It makes my heart so full.

This year was the first time in the entirety of our relationship where we didn't have to do that long distance thing. It was even better than I imagined it would be. We got pretty lucky to be able to spend so much time together due to his schedule and mine, and even though things have gotten busier for us, it's nice to be able to spend time just being in the same room as him. I love being able to live this life with him and wouldn't want it any other way!

So happy one year anniversary to the blog, and to being in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment