Oct 9, 2016

Hello Fall

I've been MIA for almost a month now, and I didn't mean to neglect my blog for quite that long, but life has been so busy for us around here, that it was one of the first things to be knocked off my "To-Do" list (and not in the "mark if off because it's already done" kind of way). Here I am though, all caught up and ready to take some time to update everyone on the past month (if I can remember it all!).

A couple of weekends ago, the husband and I headed to Atlanta to meet up with my parents. My dad and the husband attended a photography workshop and got to photograph some WWII planes. I obviously can't write much about what happened there, because I was off shopping with my mom, so I'll let the husband tell you a little bit more about it in my next blog post (stay tuned).  

That Sunday, we all headed to the Coca-Cola museum and then found a Rita's to stop at! After dropping my parents off at the airport, we headed back to Florida (but not without stopping at Chipotle first). It was a wonderful weekend with the best parents and some pretty awesome food! 

Skipping ahead to last week, the husband selected! He got his first pick of helicopters so we are here for a few more months! I was going to be here regardless because of my job, but I couldn't be happier that he doesn't have to move AND that he got what he wanted! I'm so incredibly proud of him and all of his hard work. Getting to hear the wonderful things his on-wing said about him made my heart swell with pride. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring! 

Last night, we hosted a bonfire here. I loved getting to see most of my closest friends here and hang out with them and their families. I feel blessed knowing that I will continue to make friendships like these (and maintain the ones I have) throughout my years of being a military wife!

Today the husband and I celebrated anniversary #2! When you're a military wife, and you have two anniversaries, you might as well celebrate them both!! I'll spare you the mushy stuff, and save that just for him. ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment