Aug 25, 2016

Survival & Sweet Husbands

I was really tempted to post a post with just a title and let y'all guess what's been happening over here, because I am seriously just that tired, but then I decided I should probably actually type words. Let me start off by saying, I survived my first week (okay basically first two weeks now) in 4th grade! We had a lot of fun last week doing class and team building activities, and this week we jumped right into our learning! I forgot how exhausting teaching is, but I definitely wouldn't trade it. I love being back in the classroom!

I know I've said it before, but I am seriously so thankful that the husband is so supportive and encouraging. I have been beyond exhausted the past couple of weeks, and he's really been so wonderful helping me out! Sunday I came home to a clean house after being in my classroom for most of the day, yesterday I woke up to flowers and the sweetest note, and today I came home to dishes done and a cookie (it's the little things y'all)! This week has been full of late night flights and sims for him, so between him getting back late and me going to bed early and getting up early, we haven't seen much of each other. We thought we would get Saturday together, but now he has to fly. The good news is that he is getting pushed through this phase faster than we anticipated, which means he will be selecting in no time! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see what platform he gets. Don't worry, when we know, you'll know.  ;)

Here's a hodgepodge of pictures from the past week (our trip to the beach, my welcome-home greeter, date night, Florida most of the month, pretty flowers). While I managed to snag a picture of the flowers and note, I did not manage to snag a picture of our wonderfully clean house, or the cookie (it didn't last long)!





No comments:

Post a Comment